Tuesday 29 April 2014

Why I Chose the Cambridge Diet Plan and Survival on my 1st week

It's my 1st weigh in today with my Consultant and am excited as I feel lighter already.

I must confess I have promised to do my best on this diet but it has been impossible, will tell you about my sins in my next post.

As mentioned in my earlier posts, I believe Cambridge is one of the best diets with results-coming from my 15years diet experience.

These are my reasons:

1. A wide variety of shakes (over 10 different types of shakes) unlike Lipotrim diet, I was stuck with chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and soup flavour. The soup was terrible and sometimes I ended up taking only 2 shakes daily.

2. Shakes taste really great- due to a wide variety, I always look forward to each new flavour daily, the cappuccino flavour is so nice, also chocolate mint flavour, banana flavour-this made me feel like I was having a real banana and other shakes on the Cambridge weight plan taste really good.

3. Breakfast is oats- On the Cambridge weight plan; the breakfast is oats which is same as people’s regular breakfast. Eating oats every morning is healthy, and the oats are in 40g packs with a calorie intake of about 144 calories. I don't feel like am replacing any meal in the mornings wince I started Cambridge because oats are our everyday breakfast meals anyway.

4.Dinner is soup- For me, I have been adding a little pepper to spice up the hot soups and the soups provided by CWLP taste really really okay, they taste good, if you are on other steps on CWLP, you can add chicken chops and spice to the soups and that is your dinner all settled for the day, or you can have soup for lunch. I also do not feel like am replacing any meals when I have the soup as normal healthy people have soups as lunch or dinner anyway.

You see why I chose this Plan, even though it's meal replacement, but you are replacing with normal meals only in smaller portions which should be part of your life style anyway.

I see myself shedding off the pounds with Cambridge and going forward during my maintenance period , I will eat the oats as breakfast and soups as my lunch or dinner with another main meal for up to a year to ensure I remain on track.

Also, I may buy a kitchen scale and measure my oats in the mornings and eat soup with lamb, chicken, or meat chops in a small bowl for dinner or lunch to save money!!

Whoop!! Whoop!!! Off I go to my consultant for the 1st weight check and I will tell you how much I have lost and the sins I committed in the past week on Cambridge.

I feel sexy in this dress and tights so far!!


Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment