Monday 28 April 2014

Best diet is Cambridge, writing from 15 years of experience

Hi Lovelies,

I have tried all diets currently on Google-lol, and when I write tried, I mean I have dutifully Googled, researched, analyzed each diet and carried them out accurately. My final conclusion is if you want to really lose weight, try CAMBRIDGE WEIGHT LOSS PLAN.

The previous diets I have tried are:
Atkins, Lipotrim, Cabbage soup, Insanity, P90X

Others include 5:2, Starvation.

You will agree with me that the first three are meal replacements which involves a lot of commitment and strong-will from the user, while the last 2 are exercise focussed which tells you that I am an expert in weight loss strategies i.e. I am not lazy to wake up 6am every morning and exercise for an hour, before getting dressed for work, get my son ready and resume into the office for 9am on a daily basis for 3 months.

I must confess that I have achieved great results from Lipotrim but I gained the weight back once I stopped within 3 weeks.

With the exercise regimens like P90X and Insanity which I carried out for 3 months at different times, I found d myself looking well toned, sexy, flat stomach, more strength, and a lovely size 12 frame but once I stopped exercising, I gained the weight back on over 4 months which tells us the exercise plans are much healthier and better than meal replacements if one can continue forever. Excuse me….…I don’t want to exercise everyday all my life.

I have written all these different weight loss styles out to let you guys know that all weight loss plans have the same effect for me, I mean regardless of eating right with exercising, once you stop the weight reduction plan, there is a 98% chance that one will put the weight back on.

This is to all my critiques that keep discouraging me about Cambridge Weight loss plan, I hear a lot of friends say to me.

"O dear, since it's meal replacement you are sure to gain the weight back on"

Dear friend, I will like to explain to you that there is a high chance of gaining the weight back even if you are at the gym daily and eat the right foods for a period of time, once you stop going to the gym and continue your regular lifestyle, you are going to gain the weight back.

Oh, I have a meeting now; will blog the rest of this in my next post.

Next post will be about my Cambridge diet and why I chose to try Cambridge

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment