Wednesday 30 April 2014

Cambridge Weight Plan Stage 2 and what my DH thinks

Yippy, I am on stage 2 which involves eating my own dinner.

This morning I had my first meal which is the lovely Apple and Cinnamon porridge/oats. Lovely meal but I am feeling hungry 2 hours after. I guess that's because I haven't been drirnking my water. I am going to gulp some glasses down in 2 seconds.

Ok, 2 glasses down and am feeling okay.

This morning I had this funny conversation with my DH.

DH: Babe, are you worrying about anything?
Eve:No o, am great, why?
Your child bearing hips are going down
Eve: Really, am just watching my weight a bit, didn't you notice I was getting too big
DH: Who told you that, I love you just the way you are, and those hips are priceless to me, besides I need to hold those love-handles o, so be careful what you are loosing.
Eve: Ok sir...have a great day ahead, am running late for work.

 He he he, I was laughing all morning.

Today, I also joined a chat group to stay motivated on my CWP and my future maintenance.

And remember yesterday I told you guys I won't be cheating on Tuesday and honestly, I didn't, I woke up a bit weak this morning, but drank a glass of water, settled for my porridge and Yes, I was back to my normal self.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment