Tuesday 29 April 2014

Cambridge Weight Loss Plan 1st week 10pounds/5kg lost

Oh I cheated during my CWLP but I still lost so much. I was drinking lots of water too, over 2.5-3 litres maximum.

Below is how I got on for Week 1

Day 1-On Plan
Day 2-On Plan
Day 3-Had 2 malted biscuit by Tesco (1 biscuit = 44 calories)
Day 4-Very little fried-rice, 1 Chicken Drumstick (It was my MFM church’s 5th year anniversary so I couldn’t resist the rice)
Day 5-1 banana, 7 malted biscuit by Tesco
Day 6-Had 2 large boiled eggs, 2 medium corn on the cob
Day 7-Still on it, am determined not to cheat as am so excited about my loss so far.

I am so happy, I lost 5 kg in the 1st week, my consultant was full of praises, and I am glad I made it.

Before I had a baby, I weighed 80kilograms.

After the baby, breastfeeding for 9 months, and watching my weight during baby days, I became a lovely size 16, weighing 90kg.

Read my other posts to check out all the different diets, exercises etc that I tried for over 18 months until I decided to try CWLP last week and I have lost a whopping 5KG.Yes so I am down to 85kg today. 

I am most certainly still overweight on a size 14 now.

My target weight is 75kg which takes me down to a size 12 and yes I am all done.

One of the reasons why I love Cambridge is they are focussed on the maintenance stage which is one of the most important stages of weight loss. I noticed over the few years that I find it easy to lose the weight on a planned diet but pull the pounds back on once I reach my target weight. My consultant (bless her) told me today that I have graduated to Stage 2 which involves the below:

1 Porridge/Oats in the morning.
1 Shake in the afternoon.
1 Soup in the late afternoon.
1 dinner (normal meal) prepared with proteins and vegetables before bedtime.

This sounds like something I can follow easily for a long time.

I went the extra mile and got a kitchen scale at Tesco's. I am going to measure the chicken, meat, pork, etc that I will be making my dinner with to ensure am following the plan dutifully.

I also bought myself a small plate for dinner. I am going to stick to smaller portions and not the regular big meals.

Just want to say if you are trying to lose weight and have tried so many methods/plans/diets, I will advice you to try Cambridge, it sure works.

I will be back tomorrow with how I get on.

No more cheats since I have my regular meals for dinner now.

Ciao!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment