Monday 28 April 2014

Cambridge diet-I must lose this weight

Hi All,

I was reading how to survive the Cambridge diet on-line and found a post stating keeping a blog will motivate you during the Cambridge diet.

I immediately launched blogger and came up with yoyodietmum.

I won't bore you guys much on here, feel free to post comments and please no negative words as staying positive is key to happiness in life.

My name is Eve and I am very fat, I am so ashamed to tell you how much I weight. I am 30 years old, and I remember during a weigh in session in High school, my teacher adviced me to lose some weight as I was way bigger than my age mates. That was one bad day and I cried myself to sleep.

I really feel bad and hate the way I look but it’s not my fault, I eat right, I eat when am hungry, and I eat the right foods, so please don't bore with all those as I have heard it over and over again for over 10 years. Unfortunately, the type of meals I was brought up with is high in Carbohydrates and I suspect this is part of why I am overweight.

I have been a yoyo dieter for more than 15 years, I find myself going thin today, fat next month, then starving myself for like 3 days, I check the scales and I have lost 4kg,  but then I put it back on again and again. I find it quite easy to lose weight but keeping it off for a long period of time i.e Weight Maintenance is the problem. 

Weight maintenance is every big looser's worst night mare, it's the hardest thing on earth. Sometimes, it's easy to stick to an exercise regime or diet for 3 months, shed the desired amount of weight but once you stop and start your normal life back, over a few months, one will find out they are back to square 1 and gained all the weight or even more back.

Please feel free to share your ideas/advice on weight maintenance after weight loss below. 

Check my next post about my past diets and my current diet.

Thanks for viewing! Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment