Tuesday 27 May 2014

Cambridge Weight Plan works like MAGIC

OK Guys, am sorry I have been MIA, only because I have been cheating lots, going off and on plan but in all, I have lost so much. Almost 9KG (19pounds) down.

Cambridge works, and works even more if you can stick to plan but to be honest that is very hard.

Am on Week 5 now and lost 10pounds.

I was on Step 2 for about 2 weeks, this step allows a proper meal of 200g protein and 80g Vegetables but it didn't work for me as I found myself eating more and more after tasting conventional meals. I decided to go back to Step 1 about a week ago.

So far I have achieved a lovely UK size 12 therefore am no longer in a hurry for drastic losses which means this diet sure works.

I always drink so much water daily, especially at work. I have a 750ml water bottle that does the trick, all I do is once I get into the office. I have 2 bottles, and in the next 2 hours, I try to gulp down 2 more bottles and that's my 3litres done for the day.

In addition, I have more water before each product but the bad news is I visit the Loo all the time, also when I have had some salty crisps I notice I don't wee as much, maybe my body is retaining some water but am not worried because once I get back on plan like I have today after the weekend cheats, then I will be back in Ketosis.

CWP really does work, but I must confess it is indeed difficult to stick to. I just feel great because I really do fit into pre-pregnancy clothes and that keeps my motivation high. I am convinced my target size 10 is right on the way.

Now the problem is how to maintain, after much talks with ladies on a healthy BMI, I realized most of them keep the weight right by watching what they eat everyday i.e. their lifestyle is attached to healthy eating. Not sure how I am going to survive without peppered Steak aka (Suya), KFC, Burgers etc. especially with a toddler whose crisps I can’t stop munching on.

My Consultant thinks I must take my mind off these unhealthy meals to maintain a healthy weight going forward.

Take care guys and I will be back with more soon.


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment