Wednesday 14 May 2014

Cambridge Weight Plan-Side effects and Benefits

Hello Lovelies,
Sorry I haven't blogged in a bit, this was due to change of schedule as I changed jobs.

Good news is my new job means using the underground daily and guess what, I found out I burn at least 500kcals everyday.

I will start with telling you about a device I bought from Sportsdirect for only £6.It's a pedometer, I will upload pictures later.

On Saturday, I moved houses and wore my pedometer all day. Moving meant going up and down the stairs over 30 times, but on my way to bed I checked the pedometer and found out I lost only 120kcals. Imagine that little with so much work I did all day Saturday. This made me realize that watching what I eat is very key to maintaining a good weight.

My CWP has been going on amazingly well, I don't feel too hungry anymore but I will share the side effects so far for me:

1. Insomnia: Lack of sleep, I found a way around this by taking a shower around 9ish, and that relaxes me a lot and a able to sleep well through the night
2.High energy levels: I found out am very strong, and hardly feel weak even if I have done so many strenuous activities during the day, but I guess that's a positive if you look at it from another angle.
3.Headache: I notice this only when I didn't catch enough rest during the day, but with my showering technique, I don't feel any headache now.

Altogether I feel the benefits of CWP far outweighs the negatives, Now when I do my No 2, my DH isn't screaming of a foul smell and opening all the windows, also when I farrrrtttt, the person next to me can't figure it out as it just doesn't smell. I feel really good inside and always wear my briefs all over the house as my confidence levels has definitely gone up.

I went to Lasenza and got some new bras which look like swim wears and I flaunt my new BOD all over the house, and DH can't stop commenting on how good I look which makes me blush.

Also check out MandS for the new memory pad bras, they are so comfortable.

Due to work moves, I haven't had time to weigh myself with my new consultant, but I got my products off her and will weight next week for sure.

I love the CWP and am glad am on track. I will give kudos to a whatsapp group I also joined, all the ladies on there share their stories, and daily updates which helps me stay motivated. It's almost been a month on cwp and I see myself really changing my food lifestyle going to maintain a healthy bmi going forward.

Love you guys and sorry for typhos, am blogging, washing my baby, getting feeding him, and getting ready for work at the same time.

Ciao!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment