Tuesday 6 May 2014

Cambridge diet 2nd week & Food Temptations

Ok. I had my 2nd weight check today and I lost only 1 pound which isn't good and a waste of my efforts This was caused by not sticking to the diet properly.

It was a long holiday as we had a Bank Holiday on Monday. This had a negative effect on my diet because my DH decided to choose this period to take us all out to restaurants on 2 separate occasions.

So yesterday evening, I finally broke the news to DH that am on a diet as I hate my fat look etc.. He gave me this wry smile and said okay, shall we go to Nandos and get take-away since you have refused to cook.

I was happy with the proposal and said to myself, "Eve, you are not tasting from that food, have your shake while they eat".

On the way to Nandos, I decided to buy a quarter chicken since that is allowed as long as it's 200g.

We got home, opened the food package, and I found out DH didn't buy a quarter chicken, in there was a whole chicken!!!. He then said to me "please remove a quarter and pass me the rest".

To cut the long story short, I ate all the chicken, chips and had coleslaw.

I also cheated on other days, eating KFC wings, fries etc..

Lesson learnt is  I need to really cultivate the habit of healthy eating and food discipline, this is why I keep getting slim today, fat tomorrow.

It's hard guys and I am more than determined to make it this week.

I have had my oat breakfast, and shake lunch today, dinner will be a challenge as I need to make food for the family. Once I can find a way to discipline myself and eat smaller portions, am sure I will make headway with my weight.

Also, I got an email from Beachbody stating there is a new P90X3. I plan to start exercising from next month so I may be getting the CD's.

Bye for now.

Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment